20 Inch PVDF UF Membrane
UF membrane function for drinking water use:
The main effect of ultrafiltration is removing rust and other suspended solids; Interception flagellates bacteriophage of E. coli and other bacteria and viruses; Removal of organic humus macromolecules role. It is applied to subquality supply water, drinking water, municipal drinking water, rural drinking water, household water purification, etc
|Specification||Initial flux||Bacteria intercepting|
|UF membrane||220 L/h||99.90%|
|1||Air tight||5||Wet membrane under 0.1MPa barometric pressure||Standard for hygienic safety evalustion of Equipment and protective materials in drinking water|
|2||5 tons||5||Output testing|
|3||220 L/h||5||Wet membrane under0.1Mpa barometric pressure|
1. Cartridge material is ultrafiltration membrane, which filtration precision is 0.01 micron. It can remove the harmful substance from the water , such as mud,sand, rust, colloid,bacteria, virus and so on.
2 .Keep mineral substance and microelement which is beneficial to human body.
3. Advanced flushing function design can ensure 3 years service life.
4. The flux is large enough to satisfy with the family life demand.
5. Save energy, not need to add pressure and electricity, and no waste water appearing.
6. Pure physical filtration principle, not add any chemical substance
7. It can be installed in the cabinet , under sink, or outdoor save the room space.
Product Features :
1, Permanent hydrophilic, large amount of water, no smell.
2, Dry film, no smell, no need of glycerin moisturizing, rinse without foam, COD not exceeding standard.
3, High oxygen resistance, resistance to chloride (200ppm sodium hypochlorite for 72 hours, the performance of no change)
4, Flexibility is good, stretching length is greater than 100% is not easy broken wire, can be repeated washing, the service life of up to 3-5 years.
5, Unique permanent hydrophilic modification, so that the hydrophilic contact angle of the membrane material is less than 45 degrees, the formation of the excellent
6, Film, not afraid of broken wires, with self-healing function
Ultrafiltration (UF) is an important water purification technology used for production of high-purity water. Ultrafiltration is effective in the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, pyrogens (e.g. gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), and other organic molecules larger than 0.1 Micron size.
Ultrafiltration is a pressure-driven purification process in which water and low molecular weight substances permeate a membrane while particles, colloids, and macromolecules are filt.The primary removal mechanism is size exclusion. A properly designed UF cartridge allows efficient rising of ionic redidue from the cleaning and rapidly returns to optimal resistivity and organic purity.
|Lead Time :|
|Est. Time(days)||To be negotiated|